A·bachengani Katta Rev. Dr. Miles Bronson, American Baptist missionaryrangoni saksa Assamni Sadhiya aro Jaipurona re·bae kam ka·echenggipa ong·a. Andalan’ wario rengboe sinasienggiparangna do·ga ochenggiparangoni saksa,...
“Dear God, if you should give us a son, grant that he may work for you in China.” James and Amelia Taylor prayed in the...
Bang·bata Americani manderangan da·alona kingkingba Dwight Lyman Moodyko 19th chasongjolo dal·gipa aganprakgipa ine mesokna ja·manchakkuenga. Uko bang·a manderangan 19th gipa chasongni BILLY GRAHAM ine agan-torea...
Early schooling was a day that started from Watrepara, their home, was one of great excitement. The parents had many misgivings, but the lads were...
Rongma Gitil is a place called “Sindrak Amegol Achura Balnangra” by our forefathers, a place of ceaseless wind and dry land. In ancient times this place was not...
The Garos recognized Omed W. Momin (1867-1902) and Ramke W. Momin (1867-1891) as the first pioneering missionaries. After the first inception of Christianity, the missions...
Rajasimla Baptist Church
Fresh from blog
Most Commented Posts
Most Liked Posts
- Rev. Dr. Miles Bronson, Vol-1 By Jamesh Marak on August 4, 2021 1
- Monja Masuri─Rajasimla By Jamesh Marak on September 6, 2020 0
- Maikai Gisik Gnange Chanchigen? By Jamesh Marak on October 13, 2020 0
- Response to Mission By Jamesh Marak on September 12, 2020 0
- Isol Baksa Re·ruraani By Malthus Sangma on October 19, 2020 0