Antlion insect always likes to make holes in dry-land dust and is found to have in it, because she can’t make a narrow hole on...
Sep 14, 2020
Rongma Gitil is a place called “Sindrak Amegol Achura Balnangra” by our forefathers, a place of ceaseless wind and dry land. In ancient times this place was not...
Rajasimla Baptist Church
This church was established on April 14, 1867 by Dr. Miles Bronson, Missionary to Assam from American Baptist Mission Society. He ordained Omed W. Momin charged him as Pastor to preach, to baptize and to be "faithful" until death. There were 30 believers who stepped forward to be the followers of Jesus Christ and took baptism by Dr. Miles Bronson. As of now, there are 2,830 believers in the church and doing the Christian duty.
Fresh from blog
Most Commented Posts
Most Liked Posts
- Response to Mission By Jamesh Marak on September 12, 2020 1
- Rev. Dr. Miles Bronson, Vol-1 By Jamesh Marak on August 4, 2021 1
- Monja Masuri─Rajasimla By Jamesh Marak on September 6, 2020 0
- Maikai Gisik Gnange Chanchigen? By Jamesh Marak on October 13, 2020 0
- Isol Baksa Re·ruraani By Malthus Sangma on October 19, 2020 0
Bible Verse of the Day
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.